YourGameToday.com may be compensated when you make purchases after following affiliate links on this website. For more information, click here. Thank you!
Game development is never an easy process. Even for a simple game there are thousands of decisions that an indie developer will have to make on their way to guiding their game to completion. Dealing with Audio doesn’t have to be one of them if you pick up Master Audio 2022.
One of the challenges that you’ll face when setting up any games is getting the audio working just right. On the face of it it seems to be a pretty simple concept. Get your audio file into a format compatible with the Unity 3D engine. Then once a condition in your script is satisfied go ahead and call the appropriate function and boom sound. Right? Well… that’s part of the story. But you’ll quickly find that you’re lacking a lot of the features that make Master Audio 2022 the amazing tool that it is. When you want to make your game today, you don’t want to sacrifice quality. Master Audio 2022 is just the tool to help make sure you don’t.
What Does Master Audio 2022 Do?
Master Audio 2022 ensures that your games sound needs are meet to the highest standards of todays games. You’ll have:
- Easily set up multiplayer, that will have all your players experiencing the same sounds at the same time. You won’t need to struggle with any extra code, just check a quick check box and you’re on your way.
- You will save on run-time memory. Your sounds and music will load and unload automatically from your resource files and it even includes a very simple multi-language support system.
- It’s just plain immersive! Master Audio 2022 lets you set up multi-layered music that can fade with another track, and provide you with transitions that you won’t even know happened.
- You can experiment as you test, and then keep those changes for future use.
- It’s easy. No code needed, and just plain fun.
With Master Audio 2022, you’re in complete control of the audio in your game. You won’t worry about conflicting sounds playing. You’ll have an extremely easy time getting the sounds to play at just the right time. Best of all, with all of the reviews you can tell they provide an absolute stellar level of support for their product at Dark Tonic Inc.
Can You Afford Not to Get It?
Some things are worth spending a little bit of time on and you’ll find when you’re putting your game together sound can be one of them. Unless you’re an expert in the various components that Master Audio simplifies for you you’ll find it to be an excellent tool in your belt. Think of the time you’ll save not having to worry about the code for the audio components of your game. You’ll be able to focus on story, focus on graphics, or gameplay. It will open your game up to excel in other areas because you’ll already be set when it comes to audio. All thanks to Master Audio 2022.
This is one of those assets that I think literally deserves a place in every indie developers tool kit. It provides some amazing utility and saves each of us a ton of work. Perhaps you use a different solution? How have you have you handled sounds in your game today?