YourGameToday.com may be compensated when you make purchases after following affiliate links on this website. For more information, click here. Thank you!
The MicroSplat Ultimate Bundle is bringing more to the table than your average asset. I mean, it better be at the price, but just take a look at what can help you within your game today. You can quickly turn your game into an interactive wonderland. Where your world reflects the sum of all of the actions taken thus far. It’s an impressive collection of different assets that will bring your game’s terrain to a completely new level.
By purchasing this bundle, you’re taking advantage of a massive discount on the collection as opposed to buying them individually. Just watching the video above, you’ll see all the different things you can do with these shaders.
The video itself opens with a dragon that drags its tail through the snow leaving a path in its wake. Followed quickly by a cart roaming through a desert town kicking up sand as it goes, and then a massive snowball that leaves a trail behind it as it rolls on its way.
Further, built into the package you have Digger integration to dig down into your environments! Create massive lava flows and show the wind gliding across your barren landscapes.
With tools that allow you to blend your shaders with the environment and absolutely great performance, this package of shaders for Unity will not let you down. You’ll be able to build expansive living worlds that don’t seem static to your player. It will help you build Your Game Today!
How has the Microsplat Ultimate Bundle of Shaders Been Received?
The bundle hasn’t been around long enough to accrue many reviews, as of writing it is sitting at 3. However, each of them is a 5 star! Further, the individual packages that comprise the Microsplat Ultimate Bundle have the following ratings:
- MicroSplat – Anti-Tiling Module (5-Star, 15 Reviews)
- MicroSplat (Base) (5-Star, 114 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Decals (2 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Global Texturing (5-Star, 10 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Dynamic Snow (5-Star, 6 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Low Poly Look (Not enough ratings)
- MicroSplat – Mesh Terrains (5-Star, 9 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Mesh Workflow (5-Star, 11 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Puddles, Streams, Lava, and Wetness (5-Stars, 10 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Runtime Procedural Texturing (5-Star, 12 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Scatter (Not enough ratings)
- MicroSplat – Terrain Blending (5-Star, 7 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Terrain Holes (5-Star, 9 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Tessellation and Parallax (5-Star, 12 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Texture Clusters (5-Star, 10 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Triplanar UVs (5-Star, 10 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Trax (5-Star, 12 Reviews)
- MicroSplat – Wind and Glitter (5-Star, 7 Reviews)
I think the track record of the included packages above basically speaks for itself. The MicroSplat Ultimate Bundle is a gold mine for creating an amazing, breathtaking game that shows off your vision in the greatest ways.
In reading many of the comments on the various included packages, people are pretty supportive of the developer! There is plenty of praise going around and a common theme is that the products are kept up-to-date which is great when it comes to being an asset for a constantly evolving product like Unity.
I found a 4-star review on MicroSplat – Wind and Glitter, but they neglected to leave a comment so I have no idea what they felt could be improved.
In the MicroSplat – Terrain Holes module there was also a single 4-star review. They have indicated that for making a tiny hole in your terrain it is probably best to use a different solution, however, they still point out that it is a useful add-on for water features and other bigger shapes!
Overall, the value of this package speaks for itself if you’re looking to build a larger majestic game. What are your thoughts?