YourGameToday.com may be compensated when you make purchases after following affiliate links on this website. For more information, click here. Thank you!
If you’re looking for a high-quality modular farm house asset that’s going to fit right into your game, look no further than HQ Retro Farmhouse. This asset is extremely versatile and customizable, making it the perfect fit for any setting. It also comes with 500 objects, scripted doors, and HDRP and URP support. Plus, NOT_Lonely is even throwing in a bonus lite version of the Object Placement Tool.
One great way to use HQ Retro Farmhouse is in your game today. This modular farm house asset can be customized to fit any setting, making it the perfect addition to your game. With 500 objects included, you’ll have everything you need to create a realistic and immersive farmhouse environment. Plus, with scripted doors and HDRP and URP support, you’ll be able to create the perfect farmhouse for your game. So, what are you waiting for? Add this great asset to your Unity project today!
Why Should I Buy The HQ Retro Farmhouse
This farmhouse is a modular farm house asset that comes with an incredible number of features. Here are just some of the highlights:
– Customizable almost anything – With HQ Retro Farmhouse, you can customize everything to fit your game perfectly. The walls, roof, doors, and windows can all be altered
– 500 objects included – This modular farm house asset comes with an impressive number of objects, giving you everything you need to create a realistic and immersive environment.
– Scripted doors – HQ Retro Farmhouse includes scripted doors that can be opened and closed however you want.
– HDRP and URP support – This modular farm house asset supports both HDRP and URP, giving you the flexibility to use it in any Unity project.
– Bonus lite version of the Object Placement Tool – As a bonus, NOT_Lonely is also throwing in a lite version of the Object Placement Tool. This tool will make it easy to place objects in your Unity scene.
Making your own games is a terrific and fun adventure, but it can take years to get all the tiny pieces in the right places. With great assets like the HQ Retro Farmhouse, you can potentially cut weeks off of your development time. don’t you think that’s worth it?
You can’t go wrong with this farmhouse – it’s the perfect asset for any game that takes place anywhere that’s a bit… out of the way. Don’t you want to see it in your game today?